This week was not much productive in terms of the amount of code written, as I was traveling by the grace of Indian railways. I finally am in my hostel room. However I used this time to plan out things and also test out the bugspad instance on the server. I made a script using mechanize and requests libraries of python to do so, which I’ll be adding to the scripts section of the repo. I am also working on the permissions stuff on a new branch. Instead of having groups I am planning to have usertypes instead keeping it product centric. This would require a minor change in the schema as I would be using charfields to denote the user types. For example, “c1” for users assigned to group with component id 1, similarly “p1” for users with product id 1. Would discuss more with the upstream is my mentor on the missing features and how to go about it.