Well, I have made the base upon which I would be working through the coding period. After discussion and research, I have come to the conclusion that to implement the basic testing features, very essential to the fonts can be implemented using the not-so-difficult bitmap comparision method. Resolution checks can also be done, through the functions provided by the python fontforge library. I have setup a CI with my git repository, and currently I am writing unit tests for my modules, which I am very likely to finish by today evening. After that I am going to hit back at the basic comparision methods and see if I can enhance it by adding more tests!